Open Contacts is an advanced address book program for managing contact info of individuals and organizations with relationships. Distributed as freeware, the program was designed for people who need more beyond legacy address book programs in order to improve dynamic interactions with contacts.
- Unlimited data fields to store any contact info. Along with predefined fields, you may add unlimited data fields grouped by section.
- Manage relationships between individuals, organizations and departments.
- Comprehensive Categories. You may click on a category to view contacts of the category, or right click to list contacts of subcategories recursively.
- Search through any data field, and search birthday of people.
- Interact with Windows applications of telephony, Skype, emailing or Web/File browsing etc.
- Map service with Google Maps. You may use either single line address or multi-line address.
- Print contact info and labels on papers of different sizes.
- Import from MS Outlook, Outlook Express (WAB), Eudora, Netscape/Mozilla Thunderbird, XML (xCard), CSV, LDIF, Vista and vCard.
- Export to indented text, CSV, Excel, vCard, hCard, XML (xCard) and HTML.
- Attach photos and files .
- Portable. You may bring your address book database and the program in an external device such as a USB flash disk, and run the program on any Windows PC.
- LAN supports for multiple users in Local Area Network, using true Client/Server architecture.